SALSA XII Sesquiannual Conference 2019 – Vienna
You must be active Member of SALSA before paying conference registration — see below.
Conference registration must be paid by March 31, 2019 to be included in the program, and can be paid later by those not presenting papers.
You can register via:
SALSA XII Sesquiannual Conference Registration page
Registration fees (in US$) are:
- North America & Europe-based Professional Members: $195
- Latin America, Asia, and Africa-based Professional Members: $130
- Un/underemployed Members (regardless of geography): $100
- Student members (regardless of geography): $80
- Non-participant registration fee (guests, spouses): $80.
Membership in SALSA must be up to date to submit a proposal. PhD students presenting papers must be SALSA members. Membership is not required for students presenting posters, but they must pay the conference registration for students.
Join SALSA or renew membership via:
SALSA Membership Information
Membership rates (in US$) are:
- North America/Europe Professional Member: $60
- Latin America/Asia/Africa Professional Member: $35
- Student Member: $35
Please send all email communications referring to SALSA Membership and Conference Registration to Laura Zanotti (Secretary-Treasurer): firstname.lastname@example.org