SALSA Conference Dinner
Saturday, 29 June, 20:00
The conference dinner will be held in the historical ambiance of the magnificent Hall of Columns (Säulenhalle) of the Weltmuseum Wien, which is located at the Corps des Logis of the Imperial Palace (Hofburg). This part of the Hofburg was built between 1902 and 1907 and was designed by the famous architect Gottfried Semper.
The dinner will be a buffet of Austrian and international cuisine with choices for vegetarians and pescetarians. The dinner is included with the registration fee. Drinks from the bar are self-paid.
- *anyactAlpin ceviche | River trout | Dried corn
- Beef tatar | Butter | Chili threads | Estragonemulsion
- Spring salad | Fresh herbs | Grilled scamorza | Raspberry dressing
- Lukewarm bread rolls
- From the giant pan | Chilean mussels | Sweet pepper stock | Tomatoes | Summer herbs
- Peruvian pepper stew | Chicken breast | Rice
- Pork tenderloin | Bacon | Rungal stew | Bread dumplings
- Carinthian pasta (Austrian ravioli) | Leomon butter | Baby leaf | Tomatoes
- Two kinds of chocolate mousse | Raspberry puree
- Cream cheese dumplings | Butter breadcrumbs | Berries | Sweet snow
- Lime cheese cake | Mint
–Carlos D. Londoño Sulkin (SALSA President 2017-2020), Jeremy M. Campbell (SALSA President-Elect 2020-2023), Laura Zanotti (Secretary-Treasurer 2017-2020), Claudia Augustat (SALSA 2019 Conference Organizer), Juan Alvaro Echeverri (SALSA 2019 Academic Program Chair), Glenn Shepard (SALSA Webmaster).