XIV SALSA Biennial Conference
Instructions for Poster Proposals
(Deadline: 31 March, 2023)
Posters may be submitted and presented in English, Portuguese or Spanish. Posters are open to non-academic participants, students, and to professional members. SALSA membership is not required, but poster presenters must register and pay the Latin America/Asia/Africa Student Member registration fee ($35), but if you are an Indigenous/Traditional Participant, the registration fee will be waived.
To submit a poster proposal, presenters should fill in the SALSA 2023 Individual Poster Proposal Form by March 31, 2023. Notification of acceptance: April 15, 2023.
Please take into account these recommendations:
- The recommended size of the posters is DIN A0 (841 x 1189 mm).
- You must bring the posters printed to the conference. Please print your poster in a rugged material resistant to water and with holes that allow it to be hanged.
- The posters will be exhibited in an open area of the campus.
- The Academic Program Chair will organize times for poster sessions in the program schedule, where the poster presenters are expected to attend and interact with the public.
- If your poster is accepted, you must send us the file image of your poster by the end of May 2023, to be included in the program.
–Jeremy M. Campbell (SALSA President 2020-2023), Laura R. Graham (SALSA President-Elect 2023-2027), Simone Athayde (Secretary-Treasurer 2022-2025), Juan Alvaro Echeverri (SALSA 2023 Conference Organizer & SALSA Webmaster), Natalia Buitron (SALSA 2023 Academic Program Chair).
Please send all academic inquiries to:
Natalia Buitron, Academic Program Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Inquiries about membership and conference registration payments to:
Simone Athayde, SALSA Secretary-Treasurer (email@example.com) and Dana DeLoca, administrative assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Inquiries about hotels, transportation and logistics to:
Gabriel Vargas (email@example.com)